Investing.com – Stocks in focus in premarket trading on Thursday:
• Qualcomm (NASDAQ:) stock was up 5.4% in premarket trade by 8:20 AM ET (11:20 GMT) after earnings for its fiscal fourth quarter came in better than expected.
• Nielsen Holdings (NYSE:) stock gained 4% after the media research company announced it plans to split into two independent publicly-traded companies.
• Expedia (NASDAQ:) stock plunged 13.3% after reporting gross bookings came in shy of forecasts.
• Roku (NASDAQ:) stock tumbled 15.4% despite beating on the top and bottom lines, as losses were higher compared to the year earlier and it spent more on acquiring new users.
• Boeing (NYSE:) stock inched up 0.5% even after it said U.S. and European regulators want documentation for its proposed 737 Max software fix revised, which could further delay the jet’s return to service.
• Norwegian Cruise Line (NYSE:) stock fell 1.8% after posting a decline in earnings, although it said bookings for the coming year were ahead of this year’s record.
Fusion Media or anyone involved with Fusion Media will not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information including data, quotes, charts and buy/sell signals contained within this website. Please be fully informed regarding the risks and costs associated with trading the financial markets, it is one of the riskiest investment forms possible.