Investing.com – Stocks in focus in premarket trading on Thursday:
• Twitter (NYSE:) stock slumped 17.9% in premarket trade by 8:20 AM ET (12:20 GMT) after its revenue was hit by weaker advertising and issues with product bugs, as well as low demand over the summer.
• 3M Company (NYSE:) stock declined 1.6% after it cut its profit forecast due to slowing demand in Asia.
• American Airlines (NASDAQ:) stock dipped 0.5% as its revenue missed estimates in the third quarter, which the company attributed to the grounding of Boeing’s 737 MAX models, as well as labor contract negotiations.
• PayPal (NASDAQ:) stock jumped 8.6% after its raised its full-year outlook, with payment volume coming in above forecasts.
• eBay (NASDAQ:) stock lost 7.8% as it lowered its forecast for current-quarter revenue due to competition from other online marketplaces.
• Tesla (NASDAQ:) stock jumped 17.6% after it posted a surprising profit and moved up its schedule for bringing the Model Y crossover to market.
Fusion Media or anyone involved with Fusion Media will not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information including data, quotes, charts and buy/sell signals contained within this website. Please be fully informed regarding the risks and costs associated with trading the financial markets, it is one of the riskiest investment forms possible.