This post was originally published on this sitehttps://i-invdn-com.akamaized.net/news/LYNXMPED0H1GV_M.jpg
Investing.com – Stocks in focus in premarket trading on Tuesday:
- JPMorgan (NYSE:) stock gained 1.8% by 8:40 AM ET (12:40 GMT) after reporting earnings per share of $2.68 in the third quarter, above estimates, along with record revenue.
- BlackRock (NYSE:) stock inched up 0.7% after posting a quarterly profit of $7.15 per share. Still, profit was down from a year ago due to investors shifting money to lower-fee fixed-income funds.
- Goldman Sachs (NYSE:) stock slumped 2.1% after posting earnings per share of $4.79, which was below the consensus.
- UnitedHealth (NYSE:) stock gained 2.6% while Johnson & Johnson (NYSE:JNJ) was up 1.3% after both companies raised their guidance for the year and beat Wall Street forecasts.
- Wells Fargo (NYSE:) fell 1% after its quarterly profit slumped 26% due to legal costs.
Disclaimer: Fusion Media would like to remind you that the data contained in this website is not necessarily real-time nor accurate. All CFDs (stocks, indexes, futures) and Forex prices are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers, and so prices may not be accurate and may differ from the actual market price, meaning prices are indicative and not appropriate for trading purposes. Therefore Fusion Media doesn`t bear any responsibility for any trading losses you might incur as a result of using this data.
Fusion Media or anyone involved with Fusion Media will not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information including data, quotes, charts and buy/sell signals contained within this website. Please be fully informed regarding the risks and costs associated with trading the financial markets, it is one of the riskiest investment forms possible.