Investing.com – Stocks in focus in premarket trading on Tuesday:
- JPMorgan (NYSE:) stock gained 1.8% by 8:40 AM ET (12:40 GMT) after reporting earnings per share of $2.68 in the third quarter, above estimates, along with record revenue.
- BlackRock (NYSE:) stock inched up 0.7% after posting a quarterly profit of $7.15 per share. Still, profit was down from a year ago due to investors shifting money to lower-fee fixed-income funds.
- Goldman Sachs (NYSE:) stock slumped 2.1% after posting earnings per share of $4.79, which was below the consensus.
- UnitedHealth (NYSE:) stock gained 2.6% while Johnson & Johnson (NYSE:JNJ) was up 1.3% after both companies raised their guidance for the year and beat Wall Street forecasts.
- Wells Fargo (NYSE:) fell 1% after its quarterly profit slumped 26% due to legal costs.
Fusion Media or anyone involved with Fusion Media will not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information including data, quotes, charts and buy/sell signals contained within this website. Please be fully informed regarding the risks and costs associated with trading the financial markets, it is one of the riskiest investment forms possible.